Anne
Anne, Master Tax Preparer
Experience:  Enrolled Agent with 25 Years Experience specializing Individual and Small Businesses
5242771

I submitted my tax on about one month ago, have not received

Customer Question

I submitted my tax on about one month ago, have not received my refund, can you help?
Arthur Fontaine
Category: Tax
Expert:  Anne replied 7 months ago.
HiI'm Anne. I've been preparing taxes for 28 years, and I'll be happy to help you. You may check on your refund by using the IRS web tool "Where is my Refund"? found here:https://sa.www4.irs.gov/irfof/lang/en/irfofgetstatus.jsp Or you may call(###) ###-####and go through their automated system. If you need to talk to a person, you might want to wait a few days as they are usually pretty busy right now, and you wind up on hold. If my answer has been helpful, please take the moment to rate positive by clicking on the stars.It is ONLY through positive ratings that we are compensated for our time and knowledge. Thank you for choosing justanswer
Customer: replied 7 months ago.