Anne, Master Tax Preparer
Experience:  Enrolled Agent with 25 Years Experience specializing Individual and Small Businesses

The IRS has deducted my 2015 Taxes TWICE from my bank account

Customer Question

The IRS has deducted my 2015 Taxes TWICE from my bank account putting me in a serious over draw condition. I have been trying all morning to find a phone number I can call to resolve this problem and have found NONE that pick up.
Is there a phone number I can call or am I doomed???
Category: Tax
Expert:  Anne replied 6 months ago.
HiI'm Anne. I've been preparing taxes for 28 years and I'll be happy to help you. IRS's phone # *****(###) ###-####If this answer has helped you, please take the moment to rate positive by clicking on the starsIt is ONLY through positive ratings that we are compensated for our time and knowledge. Thank you for choosing justanswer.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I finally made contact, was sent to another phone number, waited a total of 45 minutes and was CUT OFF. WIll try again later. How do I get back this page so I can make my rating?
Expert:  Anne replied 6 months ago.
You can book mark it Unfortunately, they're probably will be quite busy right now, so you should probably expect the long hold times......I'm sorry you got cut off though.