Angie
Angie, Tax Preparer
Experience:  Bookkeeping, Profit and Loss, Balance SheetsAll types of US Taxes, Tennessee taxes, Personal, business, payroll, sales tax etc.
69500136

I already filed my taxes and now i received k-1 541 form .

Customer Question

i already filed my taxes and now i received k-1 541 form . what do i do
Category: Tax
Expert:  Angie replied 7 months ago.
You will need to amend your tax return to add this information. What tax program did you use to file your taxes?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Expert:  Angie replied 7 months ago.
If you search 1040-x in Turbo Tax or "amend tax return" Turbo tax will walk you through amending your return. Amendments must be mailed in and cannot be electronically filed.
Expert:  Angie replied 7 months ago.
Just checking back to make sure you got your issue handled. If you are satisfied with my service, I ask that you take a moment to rate me using the stars or smiley faces, this is how I receive compensation from Just Answer and ensures experts like me are available to answer your questions in the future. if you would like to work with me again, simply type "ForCustomeramp;quot; in your question title and I'll be happy to help in any way that I can.