Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent
Experience:  18+ years of experience in tax preparation; 25+ years of experience as a real estate/corporate paralegal.
71603090

An irrevocable trust that does not distribute income to

Customer Question

An irrevocable trust that does not distribute income to beneficiaries does it create k-1's ?
Category: Tax
Expert:  Barbara replied 7 months ago.
Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you. If the trust distributes any of its income to beneficiaries, the trustee must prepare Schedule K-1 for each beneficiary who has received a distribution. The trust must also file Schedule K-1 with the IRS if it made any distributions to beneficiaries during the tax year. Please let me know if I can assist you further.Thank you and best regards,Barb
Expert:  Barbara replied 7 months ago.
Just following up with you to see if you have any other questions or concerns. If so, please come back to me here, and I will be happy to assist you.Best regards,Barb