Richard, Tax Attorney
Experience:  29 years of experience as a tax, real estate, and business attorney.
17027240

What form code fill out on the business extension -

Customer Question

What form code for I fill out on the business extension - Part II. I need to file an extension for my LLC?
Also, do I also include myself on filing personal taxes with my husband? I did not take pay from my LLC.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Richard replied 7 months ago.
Hi Michelle. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you. If your LLC is taxed as a partnership, then you would put "09" in Part I and not complete Part II. If your LLC is taxed as an S Corp, then you would put "25" in Part II and leave Part I blank. Yes, you still want to include yourself on the personal return. Thank you so much for allowing me to help you with your questions. I have done my best to provide information which fully addresses your question. If you have any follow up questions, please ask! If I have fully answered your question(s) to your satisfaction, I would appreciate you rating my service as OK, Good or Excellent (hopefully Good or Excellent). Otherwise, I receive no credit for assisting you today. I thank you in advance for taking the time to provide me a positive rating!