Stephen G.
Stephen G., Sr Income Tax Expert
Experience:  Extensive Experience with Tax, Financial & Estate Issues
30050794

I have been audited and the auditor concluded that I have 2

Customer Question

I have been audited and the auditor concluded that I have 2 compactors and 1 roll on and that each comapctor is operated by2 employess and roll on by 1and concluded that my employees number 5!!! rather than the 3 that i do have !!This doubled by payroll and employees how do i refute it?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Total employess by the auditor were set at 5 as per employee code 9403 . Fund guidelines are 30000 per employee annually thus making my payroll 150000 rather than the 70000 i actually have. Thus higher payroll bill
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Stephen G. replied 7 months ago.

OK, your requested expert isn't available so you question went back into the "Que".

Now, what's the rest of the story here. Does the IRS think that you have not reported all your income?

If they are adding payroll are they adding receipts?

What's the rest of the story?

Did you recently fire or lay off a disgruntled employee.

Did you make any payments in cash or treat anyone as independent contractors?

Just checking in..................

I see that you've had a chance to read my response, do you have any follow-up questions?

If not, please remember to rate my response as that is the only way we receive credit for our share of any payment that you have already made.

Thanks very much,

Just checking in..................

Thanks very much,