ShawnA
ShawnA, CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS I have decades of experience answering these questions.
Experience:  CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS I have decades of experience answering these questions.
15641319

Is there a resource I can you to locate tax accountants who

Customer Question

Is there a resource I can you to locate tax accountants who are familiar with handling the forms and reports for 1031 Exchanges that are Delaware Statutory Trusts for a taxpayer in PA? The last one I used during my last exchange of a TIC 2014 to DSTs in 2015 took almost 6 months to complete the forms and charged an exorbitant amount.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Mark Anderson replied 1 year ago.
Your exchange company may be able to recommend an accountant:http://www.atlas1031.com/blog/1031-exchange/bid/75841/1031-Exchange-and-Delaware-Statutory-Trust
Expert:  ShawnA replied 1 year ago.
Depending on the city you are in (in PA) I am in NJ and can probably recommend a specific CPA through experience. I'll offer you a call.