Angie
Angie, Tax Preparer
Experience:  Bookkeeping, Profit and Loss, Balance SheetsAll types of US Taxes, Tennessee taxes, Personal, business, payroll, sales tax etc.
69500136

In January of this year I started a LLC with s Corp election.

Customer Question

In January of this year I started a LLC with s Corp election. I haven't made any money do I need to file a payroll tax return or any other quarterly returns? I have paid health premiums and I understand these pass to my w2 but are exempt from fica/futa.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Like what
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Tax Professionals generally expect a deposit of about $32 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Angie replied 7 months ago.
When you registered for your FEIN, based on the information you provided, the IRS should have indicated how frequently you would need to file these forms. If they indicated you should file a 941, then it needs to be filed before the end of April, even it all the numbers are zero. You also may be liable for State unemployment reporting, which is required quarterly as well, even if the numbers are all zero.
Expert:  Angie replied 7 months ago.
Just checking back to make sure you got your issue handled. If you are satisfied with my service, I ask that you take a moment to rate me using the stars or smiley faces, this is how I receive compensation from Just Answer and ensures experts like me are available to answer your questions in the future. if you would like to work with me again, simply type "ForCustomeramp;quot; in your question title and I'll be happy to help in any way that I can.