Stephen G.
Stephen G., Sr Income Tax Expert
Experience:  Extensive Experience with Tax, Financial & Estate Issues
30050794

I AM TRYING TO PRINT OUT MY PAST DUE 2013 RETURN USING MY 2013

Customer Question

I AM TRYING TO PRINT OUT MY PAST DUE 2013 RETURN USING MY 2013 TURBO TAX PROGRAM AND I CAN ONLY PRINT THE FORMS THAT SAY DO NOT FILE ON THEM - HOW CAN I PRINT THE COPIES I NEED TO SEND TO THE IRS
Category: Tax
Expert:  Stephen G. replied 7 months ago.
I'm not certain this will work if you haven't run the diagnostics; if you haven't done that, do that first; then when you go into the print the return section at the end of the processing, you should be able to print the return for the pages that need to be filed.
Just checking in..................I see that you've had a chance to read my response, do you have any follow-up questions?Were you able to print the forms that you needed?Please remember to rate my response as that is the only way we receive credit for our share of any payment that you have already made.Thanks very much,Steve G.