Barbara, Enrolled Agent
Experience:  18+ years of experience in tax preparation; 25+ years of experience as a real estate/corporate paralegal.

I need a simple home accounting system that allows me to enter

Customer Question

I need a simple home accounting system that allows me to enter the bills ,by category, as I pay them and then sorts and displays each grouping (donations, auto expense, home expense, etc) so at tax time I don't have to go line by line from my check book.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Barbara replied 6 months ago.
Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.As an expert on Just Answer, I am not permitted to recommend any particular system/software.The following link contains excellent information regarding the personal finance software so you can make your own decision: let me know if I can assist you further.Thank you and best regards,Barb
Expert:  Barbara replied 6 months ago.
Just following up with you to see if you have any questions or concerns. If so, please let me know, and I will be happy to further assist you.Best regards,Barb