Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Experience:  10 years experience
16356563

I own a driving school

Customer Question

I own a driving school and am filling out a schedule C. Will you please tell me where or how to deduct the car payments since the cars are a necessary business expense for a driving school?
Category: Tax
Expert:  emc011075 replied 7 months ago.
Hi. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.Do you own the vehicles or do you lease them?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
This service said I had to pay a $5 deposit and only had to pay the remaining balance if I was fully satisfied with the answer. Why were both charges already taken out of my account?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
How can I be satisfied if I didn't even get an answer yet? I would like the $14 refunded to my account.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I know it is impossible to tell tone of voice over email. I want you to know that I am not angry with you at all. It is the service itself that was fraudulent.
I am sorry, I have nothing to do with the billing. I am also a user, just like you. You will need to contact customer service/billing. Do you still looking for answer to your question? Do you want to continue?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
No, thank you