Angie
Angie, Tax Preparer
Experience:  Bookkeeping, Profit and Loss, Balance SheetsAll types of US Taxes, Tennessee taxes, Personal, business, payroll, sales tax etc.
69500136

I filed my taxes with turbo tax on Monday. today I noticed

Customer Question

I filed my taxes with turbo tax on Monday. today I noticed on my copy that my wife's pension did not show up. how do I go back to revise this return?
Category: Tax
Expert:  Angie replied 7 months ago.
You will need to amend the tax return. Be sure to mail any payment due by end of day on Monday. Here is step by step instructions:https://turbotax.intuit.com/tax-tools/tax-tips/Taxes-101/How-to-File-an-Amended-Return-With-the-IRS/INF14402.html
Expert:  Angie replied 7 months ago.
Just checking back to make sure you got your issue handled. If you are satisfied with my service, I ask that you take a moment to rate me using the stars or smiley faces, this is how I receive compensation from Just Answer and ensures experts like me are available to answer your questions in the future. if you would like to work with me again, simply type "ForCustomeramp;quot; in your question title and I'll be happy to help in any way that I can.