Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4
Experience:  15years with H & R Block. Divisional leader, Instructor
14155347

I'm trying to finish my in-come tax. I can,t find my 1099 ssa

Customer Question

I'm trying to finish my in-come tax. I can,t find my 1099 ssa to finish Is there any way that I can get a copy.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Robin D. replied 9 months ago.
HelloIf you need a replacement form SSA-1099 , the SSA has a new way for you to get an instant replacement quickly and easily beginning February 1st by:Using your online my Social Security account. If you don’t already have an account, you can create one online. Go to Sign In or Create an Account. Once you are logged in to your account, select the "Replacement Documents" tab;Calling us at 1-***-***-**** (TTY 1-***-***-****), Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.; orContacting your local Social Security office.You are required to click a positive rating if I am to be credited with the response.You have to actively click on a rating and click submit. Smiley Faces or Stars.