Barbara, Enrolled Agent
Experience:  18+ years of experience in tax preparation; 25+ years of experience as a real estate/corporate paralegal.

I paid & federal income tax #TTWQP1Q240880. AT this

Customer Question

I paid for state & federal income tax #TTWQP1Q240880. AT this point I have not received any info as to the states of my e-file of state & Federal Tax. I really need my status.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Barbara replied 6 months ago.
Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.Paying for your federal and state returns does not file the returns. You actually have to move past that screen to the "Transmit my returns now" button and click on that. Once you do, you will receive an email from TurboTax telling you that you have successfully efiled your tax returns. A few minutes later, you will receive another email from TurboTax advising you that your returns have been accepted or rejected.Please let me know if you require further information.Thank you and best regards,Barb