ShawnA
ShawnA, CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS I have decades of experience answering these questions.
Experience:  CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS I have decades of experience answering these questions.
15641319

Pearl, I need help fillinf out a Real Estate Withholding

Customer Question

Hi Pearl, I need help fillinf out a Real Estate Withholding Certificate.
JA: Hi Pearl, I need help fillinf out a Real Estate Withholding Certificate. The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more so we can help you best.
Customer: Im acting Trustee of a family Trust and one of the properties is in the process of being sold. The realtor is requesting the RE Withholding Certidicate to be filled out.
JA: Anything else I can tell the Accountant before I connect you two?
Customer: Just need help filling the form out.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Accountant about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Tax
Expert:  ShawnA replied 7 months ago.
ell.am offering a call so we can speak which results in a better and faster answer for you