Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Experience:  10 years experience

Case#417998642Illinois State has rejected my filing 2 times.

Customer Question

case#417998642Illinois State has rejected my filing 2 times. what do I do?
Category: Tax
Expert:  Anne replied 6 months ago.
HiI'm Anne. I've been preparing taxes for years and I'll be happy to help you. In order to help you, I will need some more information.What software did you use. and did IL give you any indication why it was rejecting your return?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
no I have already paid an xtra 35.00 plus 102.00 I think that is terrible I cant get resolved
Expert:  Anne replied 6 months ago.
I'm not asking for any more $ from you, only the information needed to help you. I'll opt out and allow this to go back on the open board for another expert.
Expert:  Angie replied 6 months ago.
Hi, I'm Angie, the previous expert opted out . I understand that your state return has been rejected. In order to help you figure out why, I will need you to provide me with some additional information. I'm really sorry that you're having trouble getting this taken care of, but I hope we can figure out the problem and resubmit. When the return was rejected, was there an error code, or message that contained information regarding the rejection?