Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Experience:  10 years experience
16356563

Can I verify the total of my

Customer Question

Can I verify the total of my estimated tax payments in 2015?
Category: Tax
Expert:  Lev replied 7 months ago.
Contact the IRS directly.For individuals _1_800_829_1040_For businesses _1_800_829_4933_Be prepared to ait when you call.The IRS agents can look up your payment history by Social Security number and per your request will mail you a statement of all transactions..Another way - to request a transcript.You may order online and it wi,l arrive in mailhttps://www.irs.gov/Individuals/Get-Transcript Questions?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
My question was not answered. To give as an answer a tel number for the IRS is ridiculous. I thought that I was communicating to a support division of the IRS and that you were part of it. The name of "just an answer" was in my case a complete fraud.
Expert:  Angie replied 7 months ago.
I will refer your case to our customer service department. Just Answer is a community of experts who are here to answers your questions about varying topics. Generally you can not communicate with the IRS other than by telephone or letters.