Angie
Angie, Tax Preparer
Experience:  Bookkeeping, Profit and Loss, Balance SheetsAll types of US Taxes, Tennessee taxes, Personal, business, payroll, sales tax etc.
69500136

I haven't done my taxes since 2007 in 07 i had a stock loss

Customer Question

I haven't done my taxes since 2007 in 07 i had a stock loss carry forward do i lose that because of time limit when i do file?
Category: Tax
Expert:  Angie replied 9 months ago.
No... you do not lose that...it will continue to roll over each year at $3000.00 per year until you no longer have any carryover. That being said...any refund you were due for prior to 2012, you will not receive. You only have three years to file and receive your refund.
Expert:  Angie replied 9 months ago.
If this answers your question, please take a moment to rate my service to you. If you need additional information or clarification on anything feel free to respond.