How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Wallstreet Esq. Your Own Question
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 585
Experience:  10 years experience
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Wallstreet Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

And thanks to help and my name

Customer Question

Hi ***** ***** - and thanks for offering to help and my name is Baha.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: TT may have bug with the form 5329
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Tax Professionals generally expect a deposit of about $32 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Jonathan Tierney replied 1 year ago.
Hi, my name is ***** ***** I can help. What is the problem you are having with your home office deduction form?
Expert:  Arthur Rubin replied 1 year ago.
Baha, Form 5329 is penalties on early distributions, late distributions, or excess contributions to an IRA. However, Jonathan is correct; we (or, at least, I,) would need to know what problem you are having with the form.