rakhi.v, Tax Attorney
Experience:  Have graduated in Law with specialization & emphasis in Financial Laws and has working experience of over a decade.

My client has 1120C corp engaged in transportation (UBER).

Customer Question

My client has 1120C corp engaged in transportation (UBER). He is the 55% shareholder. No reporteable transaction between him and the corp. Except the funding of the capital in the beginning. Is 5472 necessary?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: My client is foreign
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Tax Professionals generally expect a deposit of about $32 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Tax
Expert:  rakhi.v replied 6 months ago.
Dear Friend,Hello and welcome. Thank you for providing an opportunity to assist you. NO -- There will be no need to file Form 5472. There no requirement to file this form if there are no reportable transactions of the types listed in Parts IV and V of the form. Please refer the following IRS source: I am sure this would help. You may please leave a positive rating if this helps as this is the only way we are compensated for assisting you. Alternatively, you may revert back with a reply if you need further assistance or if I have missed out on any aspect of your question. Warm Regards,