Arthur Rubin
Arthur Rubin, Tax Preparer
Experience:  22 years of tax preparation experience, including individual, trust, and estate returns.
13714381

I need to complete California form 3805V to declare several

Customer Question

I need to complete California form 3805V to declare several years of NOL carryovers. My problem is I have more than 4 prior years of NOL carryovers to list, but the form only provides space for 4 prior years (Section III). How should I handle? Thank you!
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Anything else I can tell the Accountant before I connect you two?
Customer: No that's it for now...
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Accountant about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Arthur Rubin replied 8 months ago.
Thank you for using JustAnswer. In the absence of specific instructions in your software, I'd either attach additional statements in the format of Form 3805V part III line 2, or attach additional forms 3805V. In either case, the FTB probably won't understand what you are doing, but that seems the best approach.