How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Arthur Rubin Your Own Question
Arthur Rubin
Arthur Rubin, Tax Preparer
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 1541
Experience:  22 years of tax preparation experience, including individual, trust, and estate returns.
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Arthur Rubin is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need to complete California form 3805V to declare several

Customer Question

I need to complete California form 3805V to declare several years of NOL carryovers. My problem is I have more than 4 prior years of NOL carryovers to list, but the form only provides space for 4 prior years (Section III). How should I handle? Thank you!
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Anything else I can tell the Accountant before I connect you two?
Customer: No that's it for now...
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Accountant about your situation and connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Arthur Rubin replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for using JustAnswer. In the absence of specific instructions in your software, I'd either attach additional statements in the format of Form 3805V part III line 2, or attach additional forms 3805V. In either case, the FTB probably won't understand what you are doing, but that seems the best approach.