Stephen G.
Stephen G., Sr Income Tax Expert
Experience:  Extensive Experience with Tax, Financial & Estate Issues

Pearl. JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Please

Customer Question

Hello Pearl.
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more so we can help you best.
Customer: I am unable to locate a number of items that tell me what I need to know to file. I know the irs has copies of them so how do I find out what was reported inorder to make the correct payment?
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Accountant. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.
Customer: Is my question something you can help with?
JA: Anything else I can tell the Accountant before I connect you two?
Customer: ??
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Accountant about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Stephen G. replied 6 months ago.
Well, you have a couple of options.If you know what you are missing you may try to get duplicates or at least get the figures from wherever you made the payments.ORYou can to to the IRS website at and order a transcript of your account which will show everything the IRS has received from third parties related to your tax situation.If you can give me some idea of what you are missing, perhaps I can assist your further.Steve G.