Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Experience:  10 years experience
16356563

Special Depreciation Allowance.

Customer Question

Special Depreciation Allowance. I tried to op out of it, but turbo tax keep giving me an error message and will not allow me to efile my return. How do I clear the error
Category: Tax
Expert:  Mark Anderson replied 7 months ago.
Does it say you have to take it? Did you try taking it and efile? What does the error say?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Bad advice. It says I can op out. I found out that because I put a zero in the place to take it, Turbo tax requires you to put a number in it and it creates a worksheet. I delete the worksheet and it corrected the error. I surely hope you are not going to charge me 38 dollars because you did nothing. In fact, you should pat me 35 dollars for the information I gave you. Just take the 5 bucks and be happy with it. Post that. If you refuse, I will ask my credit card company to rever see all the charges. Thank you, Ray
I will opt out. Maybe another expert can help.