Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent
Experience:  18+ years of experience in tax preparation; 25+ years of experience as a real estate/corporate paralegal.
71603090

I need to file back taxes JA: The Accountant will know how

Customer Question

I need to file back taxes
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more so we can help you best.
Customer: I haven't filed in quite while so I want to get it handled
JA: Anything else I can tell the Accountant before I connect you two?
Customer: I got a withholding compliance letter to claim 000
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Accountant about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Tax
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Just looking for advice on what to do
Expert:  Barbara replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.You will need to bring your tax returns current as soon as possible. Any CPA, EA, or major retail tax preparation service will be able to assist you.The Withholding Compliance Letter was issued because the IRS determined that you’re not entitled to claim exempt status or more than a specified number of withholding allowances.The following link contains excellent information you will find helpful: https://www.irs.gov/Individuals/Understanding-your-CP2801C-LetterPlease let me know if I can assist you further.Thank you and best regards,Barb
Expert:  Barbara replied 1 year ago.
Just following up with you to see if you have any other questions. If so, please come back to me here, and I will be happy to assist you.Best regards,Barb