Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4
Experience:  15years with H & R Block. Divisional leader, Instructor

I used TurboTax paid over $60.00 , I typed in all info when

Customer Question

I used TurboTax paid over $60.00 , I typed in all info when it was time eFile I was asked to give my ID it is a non Drivers one. It was not an Alphanumeric number and was not accepted. Turbo left me not knowing how to mail my taxes. what can I do?.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Robin D. replied 6 months ago.
HelloIf you are not allowed to e-file you will need to mail. The instructions for printing your return and mailing through TurboTax are as follows:InstructionsSign in and open (continue) your return, if you haven't already done so.Near the top-right of your screen, click File.Keep going until you get to the screen We've determined the easiest way to file your taxes (you may need to clickPrepare to Send to get there).If E-file appears on this screen, click I'd like to change filing methods.Then, in the pop-up, select File by mail and then Save.Click Continue and proceed to the Let's print your returns screen.Click the green button and wait a moment while TurboTax prepares your return in Adobe Reader.Once your return has opened in Adobe Reader, click the "printer" icon at the top to print.After printing your return, click Continue in your TurboTax program and follow any other instructions.The first page in your printout package will be the File by Mail Instructions, which will provide the mailing address and what forms, if any, you need to include.
Expert:  Robin D. replied 6 months ago.
Checking to see if you responded