How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Barbara Your Own Question
Barbara, Enrolled Agent
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 2849
Experience:  18+ years of experience in tax preparation; 25+ years of experience as a real estate/corporate paralegal.
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Barbara is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I im disolving a company which has never traded. Do I have

Customer Question

I im disolving a company which has never traded. Do I have to file the state and federal tax returns separately or is that done in the dissolution
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Barbara replied 8 months ago.
Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.You will file the federal and state returns by the filing deadline and check the "Final Return" box.The actual dissolution is done by filing the appropriate Certificate of Dissolution with the CT Secretary of State. let me know if I can assist you further.Thank you and best regards,Barb
Expert:  Barbara replied 7 months ago.
Just following up with you to see if you have any other questions or concerns. If so, please come back to me here, and I will be happy to assist you.Best regards,Barb

Related Tax Questions