Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent
Experience:  18+ years of experience in tax preparation; 25+ years of experience as a real estate/corporate paralegal.
71603090

I im disolving a company which has never traded. Do I have

Customer Question

I im disolving a company which has never traded. Do I have to file the state and federal tax returns separately or is that done in the dissolution
Category: Tax
Expert:  Barbara replied 8 months ago.
Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.You will file the federal and state returns by the filing deadline and check the "Final Return" box.The actual dissolution is done by filing the appropriate Certificate of Dissolution with the CT Secretary of State.http://www.ct.gov/sots/cwp/view.asp?a=3177&q=392124Please let me know if I can assist you further.Thank you and best regards,Barb
Expert:  Barbara replied 7 months ago.
Just following up with you to see if you have any other questions or concerns. If so, please come back to me here, and I will be happy to assist you.Best regards,Barb