Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Experience:  10 years experience

My computer has been corrupted. I have my 2014 and 2015 tax

Customer Question

my computer has been corrupted. I have my 2014 and 2015 tax return on there. I want to have proseries download my 2014 & 2015 tax. my customer #7722616045. Please advise what can I do or ask your support team to download the tax 2014 & 2015 on my new compuetr
Category: Tax
Expert:  Angie replied 6 months ago. This is the sign in area for proseries. One you sign into your account you can re-download each product that is registered to you onto the new computer. However , this will not recover your taxes. You will need to have someone look at the old computer and see if it is possible to retrieve the Proseries data file that contains this information and transfer it to the new computer. It is advisable to use an online backup to save your tax files to in the event of something like this happening in the future.