How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Lev Your Own Question
Lev, Tax Advisor
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 28084
Experience:  Taxes, Immigration, Labor Relations
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Lev is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

While doing my tax return, I entered my wifes SSI payment from

Customer Question

while doing my tax return, I entered my wifes SSI payment from her SSA-1099. Did the program calculate the correct amount from our income?
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Lev replied 8 months ago.
If you provide your other taxable income and separately the amount of social security benefits - I will verify for you taxable portion of benefits.
Expert:  Lev replied 7 months ago.
Let me know if you still need any help.

Related Tax Questions