Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Experience:  10 years experience
16356563

Need Pers. Taxes filed , 2014, 2015. simple, no dependents,

Customer Question

Need Pers. Taxes filed for 2013, 2014, 2015. simple, no dependents, self employed, no tax due. Need best quote please
Thanks
Rudolf
Category: Tax
Expert:  Angie replied 9 months ago.
Are you referring to both federal and state returns? I can file each federal return for $50.00. If you need the states filed as well, they will be $25 each. This is provided, I do not have to sort through receipts/invoices etc.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Hi Angie,
Can you file California as well?? if so it would be 3x $50 and 3x $25.
I would need speak to you briefly and give you the figures.
yes, no documents to sort through. will give you figures when we speak.
if you don't mind calling me.(###) ###-####
Thanks *****
Expert:  Angie replied 9 months ago.
I can do the California returns as well. And yes, your numbers are correct.I just got home and it is midnight (CST) and I think the time difference is 3 hours. If it is ok with you, will call you tomorrow afternoon/evening to get your information.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Hi Angie,
tanks for working so late. I am busy tomorrow all day. if you like to call me Monday around 10.00 CA time that would be great.
thanks and have a great Sunday.
Rudolf
Expert:  Angie replied 9 months ago.
I will try to call around that time. I will have to check my schedule to be sure I don't have appointments coming in. I will message you if I need to reschedule. Thanks
Expert:  Angie replied 9 months ago.
I will be unable to call you. I will be available after 5 CST if that works for you.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
ok, that should work fine. Just call when you can. Thanks
Expert:  Angie replied 9 months ago.
I'm sorry..I'm not going to be able to help you. This last week of the tax season has me pulled in all directions. I will opt out so another expert can help.
Expert:  Jason M. Tyra, CPA replied 9 months ago.
Hi Rudolf:I can do this for you and I think I can probably honor the other expert's quote. Please get in touch via e-mail or phone when you are available-(###) ###-####or***@******.***.