Lane
Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS
Experience:  Law Degree, specialization in Tax Law and Corporate Law, CFP and MBA, Providing Financial & Tax advice since 1986
1929974

I would like on the Journal reference Lane

Customer Question

I would like to follow up on the Journal reference Lane identified.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Lane replied 7 months ago.
Hi,...I speak to thousands here ... Can you tell me what this was about?...I tried searching under your user name but it appears that your set up a new account
Expert:  Lane replied 7 months ago.
I'll have to go back and dig ... This one isn't specif to what you're doing but a good read will show you that what you're doing isn't within the area of self-dealing AND will highlight ome things to be careful about as well:...But again simply owning different assets in different IRAs (both publicly traded non-prohibited assets) and using tos assets in a permitted way within each IRA is not self dealing...Be looking at this one and I'll keep digging:...http://www.journalofaccountancy.com/issues/2000/apr/thedosanddontsofirainvesting.html