Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Experience:  10 years experience

I have a tax problem stemming back from 2007. The amount is

Customer Question

I have a tax problem stemming back from 2007. The amount is much more than I can afford to pay. I have to do, also, my taxes from 2012 to 2015. I work and live in Kuwait.
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more so we can help you best.
Customer: I have letters for debts from 2007, 2008, 2010, and 2011 taxes that I just received today for 56,996.14. They are saying it is due by April 11, 2016.
JA: Anything else I can tell the Accountant before I connect you two?
Customer: In 2007 they said I didn't claim all my income. I'm in Kuwait. I don't have all my records for those years.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Accountant about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Mark Anderson replied 6 months ago.
I would write back or call and see if you could get some type of payment arrangement or contest it. I would also get copies of your tax transcripts from the IRS on their website. I would also work on getting the documentation for previous years to contest the amount. I hope this answers your question. If not, then please reply. Thank you.