Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4
Experience:  15years with H & R Block. Divisional leader, Instructor

I cannot find my 1099 form to file my taxes, how do I get it

Customer Question

I cannot find my 1099 form to file my taxes, how do I get it online. I have tried signing in on the sight and I am told that the info I entered is not correct. I entered my name ,address, ss number and e-Mail address correctly. I checked and rechecked it and it still would not go through. Then I called the 800 number to be told they would send me a copy that I would receive on April 19th. Too late to file on time. All i need is the numbers to enter on my tax form. Annie Sparks
Category: Tax
Expert:  Robin D. replied 6 months ago.
HelloIf you have done all you stated then the only other option is go to your local office.There is no other place you can get that info.Filing late is not a problem unless you expect to have a balance due. You can use the monthly amount you receive for SS to check if you are close to owing.