Stephen G.
Stephen G., Sr Income Tax Expert
Experience:  Extensive Experience with Tax, Financial & Estate Issues

593e formJA: The Accountant will know how to help. Please

Customer Question

593e form
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more so we can help you best.
Customer: have questions on lines 2,4,6,7 and 11
JA: Anything else I can tell the Accountant before I connect you two?
Customer: Line 4- is this amount the total out of pocket expense(ie the down payment and any cash that was used to bridge a gap in the original purchase price of the property, or the total purchase price of the property when purchased?
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Accountant about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Stephen G. replied 6 months ago.
What are your questions?Line 4 is your total purchase price or if you inherited the property it is the fair market value at the date of death if it was a gift it is the same as the donor's tax basis, determined the same way just described.Let me know what your other questions are on lines 2, 6, 7 & 11
Just Checking in....................Do you have any follow-up questions?If not, please remember to rate my response as that is the only way we receive credit for our work.Steve G.