Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4
Experience:  15years with H & R Block. Divisional leader, Instructor
14155347

I already filed my tax return and then received a schedule

Customer Question

I already filed my tax return and then received a schedule K-1 from my father's estate. How do I amend my return with this document?
Category: Tax
Expert:  Robin D. replied 8 months ago.
HelloYou will need to file a form 1040X for federal. The items on the K1 will be included based on the type of income or loss you were designated.The 1040x shows original amounts than the corrected amounts.Where you list depends on the line on the K1 that shows income.It will have to be mailed as the amended return is not allowed for e-file.You are required to click a positive rating if I am to be credited with the response.You have to actively click on a rating and click submit. Smiley Faces or Stars.
Expert:  Robin D. replied 8 months ago.
If you tell be what lines on the K1 have an entry I can tell you where it is reported.
Expert:  Robin D. replied 8 months ago.
Checking to see if you responded