How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Wallstreet Esq. Your Own Question
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 577
Experience:  10 years experience
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Wallstreet Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I've claimed some and her child . Is she legally getting the

Customer Question

I've claimed some and her child . Is she legally getting the return?
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Lev replied 8 months ago.
Hi and welcome to our site!I am not follow your logic...I you claimed a person as a dependent - that means - if there is any refund that refund is issued to YOU and not to your dependent.Can you provide a little more information about your situation?
Expert:  Lev replied 7 months ago.
Let me know if you still need any help?

Related Tax Questions