Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4
Experience:  15years with H & R Block. Divisional leader, Instructor
14155347

Please help!! Deluxe edition...I am direct sales, and have

Customer Question

please help!! Deluxe edition...I am direct sales, and have many expenses this year, joining networking groups and chambers to grow my business. But, I did not make enough money in 2015 to generate a 1099 or anything else. To enter my deductions for my business, I need to show income. how do I do this????
Category: Tax
Expert:  Robin D. replied 8 months ago.
HelloYou are not required to receive a 1099MISC to report the income to your business. Yes, businesses will issue you one when you are paid $600 or more for providing services to them but even if you do not receive one you still have to report the income you did receive.You must have keep a record of the amounts that you received so you use that amount.You are required to click a positive rating if I am to be credited with the response.You have to actively click on a rating and click submit. Smiley Faces or Stars.
Expert:  Robin D. replied 8 months ago.
Checking to see if you responded