Stephen G.
Stephen G., Sr Income Tax Expert
Experience:  Extensive Experience with Tax, Financial & Estate Issues
30050794

Filed electronically in late March, 2016 with debit date 4/1/2016.

Customer Question

Filed electronically in late March, 2016 with debit date 4/1/2016. No response
Category: Tax
Expert:  Stephen G. replied 11 months ago.
Joe: It may come today which is only 1 "business" day later in terms of the IRS told you. Also, being a Friday they may have processed it after your bank's business closed for the day & it will appear today. Have you checked the IRS.gov website section for "Where's my refund"? That may tell you something. It's almost impossible to get through to the IRS on the telephone these days, so I wouldn't even bother with that option. The now have what they call "courtesy disconnects" which means that after you hold for 45 minutes or more & they can get to you, they hang up on you. Imagine, that's their idea of a "Courtesy Disconnect".Steve G.
Joe: Have you received the credit yet?Just Checking in....................Do you have any follow-up questions?If not, please remember to rate my response as that is the only way we receive credit for our work.Steve G.