Barbara, Enrolled Agent
Experience:  18+ years of experience in tax preparation; 25+ years of experience as a real estate/corporate paralegal.

I filed a income tax form with liberty tax service last year

Customer Question

I filed a income tax form with liberty tax service last year and it and I never received any part of my return I recievd a post card from Illinois telling me of a lawsuit that i my name was on the list with others who were part of a lawsuit. with liberty tax service that also did not get their returns and on that post card sent to me was a claim number long since lost its been since last year. am I still. eligible to state claim on the settlement and if so how do I retain all information I need to claim part of settle lawsuit. Albert j wilder.
Category: Tax
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Barbara replied 6 months ago.
Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.The deadline to submit a claim for for compensation was 1/2/16. You can call the number below to find out if they have extended the deadline.Liberty Tax Settlementc/o Heffler Claims GroupP.O. Box 750Philadelphia, PA###-##-####844)(###) ###-####ttp:// let me know if you require further information or clarification.Thank you and best regards,Barb
Expert:  Barbara replied 6 months ago.
Just following up with you to see if you have any other questions or concerns. If so, please come back to me here, and I will be happy to assist you.Best regards,Barb