Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Experience:  10 years experience
16356563

I received courtesy call from mo tax people on 22nd and I explain them

Customer Question

I received courtesy call from mo tax people on 22nd and I explain them our paychex company working on it to resolve the issue . Our city and us just received revocation letter signed and date 22nd and mailed on 28th . I had some arguments with tax people and they don't w***** *****sten . They told me not to run the business , which I can't afford to send 11 people home . Right now is weakened, I just sent them cashier check with almost double the money and overnight , so they can receive by Monday . What next I should do ? My paychex company is saying they don't think we owed them more then 11$ .
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Anything else I can tell the Accountant before I connect you two?
Customer: No
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Accountant about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Tax
Expert:  PhillipsEsq replied 8 months ago.
I am sorry, but I do not understand your post. Kindly review, properly identify the parties, and the issue, and resubmit. Thank you for your cooperation.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I do not need help anymore , please do not charge me
Thanks