emc011075, Tax adviser
Experience:  IRS licensed Enrolled Agent and tax instructor

OMG I'm freaking I lost my h n r block emerald card and it

Customer Question

OMG I'm freaking I lost my h n r block emerald card and it has my tax money on it how can I get a replacement card
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more so we can help you best.
Customer: I need a replacement h n r block emerald card mine was either lost or stolen I don't have itv
JA: Anything else I can tell the Accountant before I connect you two?
Customer: No that's it
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Accountant about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Tax
Expert:  emc011075 replied 6 months ago.
Hi. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you. Just go to the nearest H&R block office and request a new one. But call ahead to make sure there's somebody with authority to do so. Not everybody has the authorization to do so. They can give you a temporary one immediately and you you receive a permanent one within couple of weeks.
I see you read my respond. Do you have any questions? Is there anything else I can help you with today?And if this answered your question, please take a moment to rate my response so that I may receive credit for assisting you today. You find the rating bar on the top of the page – 5 stars. However, if you need clarification, or want to discuss this issue further, let me know. Thank you.