Lane
Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS
Experience:  Law Degree, specialization in Tax Law and Corporate Law, CFP and MBA, Providing Financial & Tax advice since 1986
1929974

In filing a K1 to IRS, partnership, I am having loss. The

Customer Question

In filing a K1 to IRS, partnership, I am having loss. The filing needs to answer the question about at risk. Only two options: all at risk,some not at risk. 1. What is at risk? 2. How can I decide what amount is not at risk? 3. If I cannot decide. Can I fill in 0 at risk? what is going to affect the deduction?
Category: Tax
Expert:  Lane replied 8 months ago.
No, you WANT this to BE at risk...,.I just accept your call offer ... enter your number if you would...But, again, all at risk means is that it's your money ... that someone else hasn't guaranteed you that you can lose no moesy in thebhusiness
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Appreciate it very much
Expert:  Lane replied 8 months ago.
You're very welcome ... Your positive rating … (by using those the stars or faces on your screen, and then clicking “submit”) …is thanks enough!…That’s how we’re credited for the work here...Thank you,Lane…