How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Barbara Your Own Question
Barbara, Enrolled Agent
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 3219
Experience:  18+ years of experience in tax preparation; 25+ years of experience as a real estate/corporate paralegal.
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Barbara is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My name is ***** ***** i need to prepare form 8804

Customer Question

hi, my name is ***** ***** i need to prepare form 8804 i have form K1 , can you helpme
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: yes, i need to send to irs form 8804 , im member for a LLC, im a nonresident alient member from mexico, and my partner said , you need to prepare form 8804 with your form K1 , my income was 7,525 dls
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Tax Professionals generally expect a deposit of about $32 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Barbara replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.Actually, your partner is incorrect.The partnership prepares the 8804 NOT the partner (you).You can provide him with the instructions for Form 8804. Please let me know if I can assist you further.Thank you and best regards,Barb
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Just need to help prepare form 8804 now im charge to prepare the form. Again the same questions can you helpme prepare form 8804 yes or no
Expert:  Barbara replied 1 year ago.
It is nearing the end of tax season, and I do not have the time to assist you. I will opt out and perhaps another expert can help you.Best regards,Barb