Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent
Experience:  18+ years of experience in tax preparation; 25+ years of experience as a real estate/corporate paralegal.
71603090

My name is ***** ***** i need to prepare form 8804

Customer Question

hi, my name is ***** ***** i need to prepare form 8804 i have form K1 , can you helpme
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: yes, i need to send to irs form 8804 , im member for a LLC, im a nonresident alient member from mexico, and my partner said , you need to prepare form 8804 with your form K1 , my income was 7,525 dls
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Tax Professionals generally expect a deposit of about $32 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Barbara replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.Actually, your partner is incorrect.The partnership prepares the 8804 NOT the partner (you).You can provide him with the instructions for Form 8804.https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/i8804.pdf Please let me know if I can assist you further.Thank you and best regards,Barb
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Just need to help prepare form 8804 now im charge to prepare the form. Again the same questions can you helpme prepare form 8804 yes or no
Expert:  Barbara replied 1 year ago.
It is nearing the end of tax season, and I do not have the time to assist you. I will opt out and perhaps another expert can help you.Best regards,Barb