Anne, Master Tax Preparer
Experience:  Enrolled Agent with 25 Years Experience specializing Individual and Small Businesses

I have a K-1 simple investment through work. Just need

Customer Question

I have a K-1 for a simple investment through work. Just need to know where to plug in numbers in part II ofSchedule E
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more so we can help you best.
Customer: Line
JA: Anything else I can tell the Accountant before I connect you two?
Customer: Line 1 (ordinary income) is $28, line 10 Net section 1231 gain is $1993, line 17 AMT code B $48 and line 19 code A $1844. Info about Partner, letter G and H were marked for individual domestic partner,
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Accountant about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Anne replied 6 months ago.
HiI'm Anne. I've been preparing taxes for 28 years and I'll be happy to help you. The only $ amount that will be reported in part II of Schedule E will be the ordinary income of $28. The $1993 section 1231 gain is entered directly on the Form 4797 (please see the instructions found here:)Line 17 is entered on Form 6251 IF you are subject to AMT, if you're not, you won't file the 6251 form anyway, and distributions in box 19 don't go anywhere. If this answer has helped you, please take the moment to rate positive by clicking on the stars.It is ONLY through positive ratings that we are compensated for our time and knowledge. Thank you for choosing justanswer.