PhillipsEsq, Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.

Whats the best way to contract a company over in India to work

Customer Question

whats the best way to contract a company over in India to work for them for 3 months, and what is the best way to get paid from them?
Category: Tax
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Can i simply have them transfer money over Venmo or PayPal? should i set up a work for hire agreement now or can I do that after the fact?
Expert:  PhillipsEsq replied 6 months ago.
You need to set up a hire agreement and have the document signed BEFORE any work is done. Then, get paid using Paypal. So, if anything goes wrong with your service or payment, you can get assistance from Paypal in resolving the issue.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I created a work for hire agreement and will get that signed tonight. And how would PayPal be of assistance to me in this case from a tax perspective?
I was referring to fee disputes.