rakhi.v
rakhi.v, Tax Attorney
Experience:  Have graduated in Law with specialization & emphasis in Financial Laws and has working experience of over a decade.
43581946

I have been working on my IRS return using turbo tax. I am a

Customer Question

I have been working on my IRS return using turbo tax. I am a repeat customer. I completed a draft, paid Turbo Tax and was waiting for my wife to supply more info. to complete our return. A few days passed and when I went back on to wrap up my return I was asked by re-enter the two digit code that was on the package the CD came in. I threw away the package and now can't remember the code. How can I get back in? Please advise.
Category: Tax
Expert:  rakhi.v replied 8 months ago.

Dear Friend,

Hello and welcome. Thank you for providing an opportunity to assist you.

You will have to supply your details to Turbo Tax Support and they will email you the code in 30-odd minutes. Please follow the following link.

https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact/

In the above link, select your OS and then type your question and then follow the screen. I believe you will solve your problem.

I am sure this would help.

You may please leave a positive rating if this helps as this is the only way we are compensated for assisting you. Alternatively, you may revert back with a reply if you need further assistance or if I have missed out on any aspect of your question.

Warm Regards,