How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tax.appeal.168 Your Own Question
Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 3444
Experience:  3+ decades of varied tax industry exp. Tax Biz owner
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Tax.appeal.168 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Didnt change with holding after divorce.

Customer Question

Didnt change with holding after divorce.
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Tax.appeal.168 replied 11 months ago.

What do you need to know about that? Complete another Form W4 with your employer. As you were claiming more allowances that you needed to, you may owe a few $$ in taxes. Then again, maybe not.

Let me know if I can be of further assistance to you regarding this matter. If all is clear, please positively rate my response 3 or more stars.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I knew that .
Expert:  Tax.appeal.168 replied 11 months ago.

So....what is it that you would like to know?

Your initial inquiry was not a question.