How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Wallstreet Esq. Your Own Question
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 581
Experience:  10 years experience
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Wallstreet Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Just working on these darn taxes and hubby has a new form

Customer Question

Just working on these darn taxes and hubby has a new form for me Never did a K1 before
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I made it to line 17 and have a code b of -1. then there are more question and I am having a hard time finding the answer
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Tax Professionals generally expect a deposit of about $32 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 12 months ago.
Category: Tax
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Deposit done. Thank you for helping me.
Expert:  Anne replied 12 months ago.


I'm Anne. I've been preparing taxes for 28 years and I'll be happy to help you.

Please tell me what this K1 is for.....a Partnership, an S Corp, an estate? These are all slightly different, which is why I need to know the entity that paid him via the K1