ShawnA
ShawnA, CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS I have decades of experience answering these questions.
Experience:  CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS I have decades of experience answering these questions.
15641319

How do I get to my w2 form so I can print it out

Customer Question

how do I get to my w2 form so I can print it out
Category: Tax
Expert:  Tyrone J. Taylor replied 11 months ago.

I am an Enrolled Agent with 9 years of tax preparation and tax resolution experience.

Is Century Link a payroll company that handles your employer's W-2s? Please clarify how you are trying to obtain it online.

Thank you.

Expert:  ShawnA replied 11 months ago.

You can contact your company and ask them to email or send it to you. Alternatively your last payroll stub should also have all the necessary information.

Expert:  ShawnA replied 11 months ago.

You may also be able to pull it online (depends on the tax software you are using).

Expert:  ShawnA replied 11 months ago.

To further make this easier for you I'll offer you a call at a much lower than normal rate.