ShawnA
ShawnA, CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS I have decades of experience answering these questions.
Experience:  CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS I have decades of experience answering these questions.
15641319

How do I get to my w2 form so I can print it out

Customer Question

how do I get to my w2 form so I can print it out
Category: Tax
Expert:  Tyrone J. Taylor replied 8 months ago.

I am an Enrolled Agent with 9 years of tax preparation and tax resolution experience.

Is Century Link a payroll company that handles your employer's W-2s? Please clarify how you are trying to obtain it online.

Thank you.

Expert:  ShawnA replied 8 months ago.

You can contact your company and ask them to email or send it to you. Alternatively your last payroll stub should also have all the necessary information.

Expert:  ShawnA replied 8 months ago.

You may also be able to pull it online (depends on the tax software you are using).

Expert:  ShawnA replied 8 months ago.

To further make this easier for you I'll offer you a call at a much lower than normal rate.