How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Stephen G. Your Own Question
Stephen G.
Stephen G., Sr Income Tax Expert
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 6452
Experience:  Extensive Experience with Tax, Financial & Estate Issues
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Stephen G. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a small business owner in the state of IL and took a W2

Customer Question

I am a small business owner in the state of IL and took a W2 for $18,634.18 Gross for 2015. I am married, filed married, 0 dependents
How do I know what the proper payroll deductions should be.
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Stephen G. replied 11 months ago.

How is your business organized?

A Corporation, a sole proprietorship, ?

Expert:  Stephen G. replied 11 months ago.

Do you have a Employer's Circular E available?

Is that one check you received for the entire year of 2015?

or is that the total of a series of checks?

When was the check paid?

Expert:  Stephen G. replied 10 months ago.

Just checking in...............

Do you have any further follow-up questions, or can you answer my inquiries?

If not, please remember to rate my response as that is the only way we receive credit for our work.

Thanks very much,

Steve G.