How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Wallstreet Esq. Your Own Question
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 577
Experience:  10 years experience
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Wallstreet Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I believe you helped me with my tax some time ago - My

Customer Question

Hi, I believe you helped me with my tax some time ago - My name's ***** ***** I'm based in Ireland - are you the same USTaxAdvising person that has always used that User ID - just wondering because I'd like to work with the same tax advisor.
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Robin D. replied 10 months ago.
Hi DaveIf you will post your question I would be happy to assist you.